Join us and learn how to enhance your interactions with people with dementia from expert, Sophia Cameron.
Tuesday, July 18 | 11 a.m.
Lunch and refreshments will be served.
- How to recognize the difference between a healthy brian vs a diseased brain
- The types of and symptoms of cognitive impairment
- Special communication skills to enhance interactions with people with dementia
- How to identift and alleviate environmantal safety risks for people with cognitive impairment
- Methods for reducing the severity and frequency of challenging behaviors
To reserve your spot for this informative session, please call (703) 988-4701 or fill out the form below to RSVP.