Finding the right opportunity for senior travel, whether that involves relaxation and leisure or fun activities, outdoor exploration, and more, is achievable. Discover some of the best places to vacation for seniors, exciting activities to do on vacation, and tips for planning your next getaway.
Where Do Seniors Go on Vacation?
Choosing to travel within the United States can help eliminate costly international flights. Pick a state or town you’ve always wanted to visit and consider exploring fun and exciting activities.
Travel to any of the recommended below places on your next vacation:
- San Diego, California – Enjoy sunny weather and outdoor activities like nearby attractions, gardens, spas, and golf courses.
- Key Largo, Florida – Visit a tropical paradise with great things to explore, kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, and swimming in warm, crystal-clear water.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico – Enjoy the colorful, rich history and an abundance of art galleries, museums, and the town square, all within a walkable distance from each other.
- Phoenix, Arizona – Beyond beautiful accommodations at a luxurious resort, find yourself hanging out poolside, playing golf, tennis, pickleball, or visiting a spa.
- Bluffton, South Carolina – Nature preserves, picturesque villages, riverfront marinas, and more allow you to enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
For ideas on what to do on vacation as a senior, and how to plan your trip, from Life Care Services, CLICK HERE.